Location: - Mumbai/ Ahmedabad
Designation: - Manager-Engineering & Commissioning: Motion Control Applications
Organization: - Siemens Ltd – DI FA TECH APC
· The incumbent should have experience in conceptualizing, engineering & commissioning of AC variable speed drive systems & servo drives & Motion Control systems of reputed makes.
· Experience in the application segments like Printing, Converting, Packaging, Plastics, Textiles, Metal Forming, Wood Stone and Glass.
· The selected candidates would be a part of a team of globally recognized expert engineering & commissioning professionals working on trend setting technologies.
· Job responsibilities involve Concept formulation, System engineering, Production Machine Application Software Development & commissioning of drive systems, in the aforementioned industry segments.
· The incumbents will get opportunity to work on prestigious national & international projects.
How do I Qualify for this job?
· BE/ B Tech/ ME/ MTech (Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication) with 5-to-12-year experience in the field of Drives system engineering & commissioning of PLC Automation systems. Candidate should have strong basics in electrical engineering fundamentals
- Experience in Production Machine Motion Control Applications to conceptualize, develop and commission different segment applications in most optimized & methodic way
- Sound knowledge of various applications like Newspaper printing, Rotogravure printing, Laminators, Slitters Injection Molding Machines, Case Packers, Servo Cappers, Form-Fill & Seal (FFS) machines, Blister Packaging Machines, Vial Filling Machines, Tablet Presses & other handling applications like Palletizer & Robotic applications across aforementioned applications segments, Additionally experience on Sinumeric controllers ( developement and commissioning) is required.
Additional Skill Set expectations:
· Candidate should have capability to mentor application engineers as well as guide OEM engineers on products & Application development as per preset guidelines laid by APC team
· Candidate should be a quick learner and have experience working with Matrix organization in most agile way
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/automation.html
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com
If you have further questions regarding the job offer, please feel free to contact
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time