Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. With our technologies tons of baggage and other goods are managed and sorted every day. Our customers keep track of their processes along the complete supply chain with the help of our intelligent software solutions.
As a legally independent entity within Siemens, we offer the dynamics and benefits of a medium-sized company in the variety of opportunities of a global enterprise.
- Lead Engineer for IT Equipment and Software in shift
- Management of application servers, data center, and BHS network
- Responsible for the upkeep of the IT infrastructure for the entire BHS, including taking back-ups at planned intervals
- Monitor IT network, hardware, and software systems.
- Diagnose first-level IT system problems and able to escalate them.
- Initiative in continuous improvement of project
- Consistent monitoring of SLAs and Implement improvement measures
- Troubleshooting network and software issues
- Experience in operating, Maintaining, Enhance, Troubleshoot, Analysis, Logs checking, and repairing Network components, Servers, and Workstations
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Server and Client environment
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Management
- Knowledge of Software applications and life cycle management
- Knowledge of implementing and following standard Operation and maintenance procedures
- Knowledge of Software applications, Client - Server architecture, and User interfaces
- Familiar with Graphical User Interfaces
- Must be KPI focused with strategic responsibilities.
- MCP, CCNA, and CCP certifications are added advantages
- Experience in Baggage, Material Handling Systems is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Departure allocation, Flight planning applications is a plus
- Well familiar with local and international Standards, in particular, ITIL
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills in English and Thai language (Siamese)
- Good presentation, leadership, and team-building skills
- Degree in Engineering of appropriate discipline in electrical, electronic, Instrumentation, or Computer Application.
- At least three (3) years of proven working experience in the maintenance of BHS installation or similar installation of equal sophistication and nature; minimum of two years IT experience in system/application development.
- Corporate membership in the appropriate professional body is preferred.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time