Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. With our technologies tons of baggage and other goods are managed and sorted every day. Our customers keep track of their processes along the complete supply chain with the help of our intelligent software solutions.
As a legally independent entity within Siemens, we offer the dynamics and benefits of a medium-sized company in the variety of opportunities of a global enterprise.
- Lead Engineer for PLC Controls, Automation in shift
- Technical support to the site O&M team for troubleshooting
- Initiative in continuous improvement of project
- Consistent monitoring of SLAs and implement improvement measures
- Developing and installing programs using automation software and custom coding languages
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Documenting development processes
- Experience in design, device selection, installation, commissioning, and testing of small, mid, and big-size automation systems
- Experience in PLC software programming
- Extensive knowledge of Siemens PLCs and associated products
- Extensive knowledge of control panel components and drives
- Extensive knowledge of SCADA, DCS, and plant visualization systems
- Knowledge of implementing and following standard Operation and maintenance procedures
- Experience in Interfaces like PLC - IT, Other analog and Digital Interfaces
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of PLC systems
- Experience in Baggage or other Material Handling Systems is an advantage
- Well-familiar with local and international Standards
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills in English and Thai language (Siamese)
- Good presentation, leadership, and team-building skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or Electronics Engineering or similar field with at least five (5) years' experience.
- Formal training and certification on programming and system trouble shooting and support by the PLC OEM
- At least three (3) years' solid experience in the PLC control system on programming support and system trouble shooting
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time