Senior Marketing Executive
The role of the Senior Marketing Executive is to work with the Head of Marketing to plan and implement marketing activities which deliver on the marketing strategy, aligned to overall strategic company goals. The role is extremely varied, spanning a wide range of activities.
- Support and assist the Head of Marketing in the formulation and implementation of the M3 marketing plan
- Effectively project manage assigned marketing campaigns in their entirety - from planning through to tracking and reporting on return on investment.
- Act as a point of escalation for queries from the marketing team and other colleagues. Escalate critical items promptly to the Head of Marketing.
- Liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. unit managers, colleagues, customers and partners; ensuring ongoing and continuous communication.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of marketing activities in line with the overall online and offline marketing strategy within the BRs.
- Definition of show room and exhibit concepts
- Develop and implement effective demand generation activities from conception to implementation.
- Carry out research on market trends, market opportunity, and competitor and target customer analysis to inform future value propositions.
- Manage the production of marketing communications and promotional materials in line with brand guidelines including writing, editing and proofreading copy, briefing and directing agencies, designers, copywriters and printers.
- Develop suitable campaign briefing documents for partners such as designers and copywriters.
- Promote adherence to brand guidelines; review, format and approve branded documents prepared by non-marketing colleagues.
- Contribute to PR management, where required and as directed by the Head of Marketing.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of the advertising strategy.
- Support and attend exhibitions and trade events as required.
- Contribute to the strategic process/thinking, suggesting new product offerings and process improvements etc.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing techniques and new channels within the low-voltage electrical products industry.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all SIEMENS products and services.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Measuring and Analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against the company goals
- Maintain comprehensive records and analysis on all marketing activities.
- Work closely with the sales management team to ensure a synergy of activity exists across the entire organization
- An excellent communicator.
- Have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications; CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ad Words etc.
- Keep a pulse on what’s coming and have good understanding of B2B market and marketing principles.
- Resourceful - if you don’t know the answer, you’ll find it or better yet, craft it yourself and share.
- Comfortable originating and developing marketing strategy and creative concepts.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Are committed to your own professional development and demonstrate growth mindset.
- Take a “customer orientated approach”.
- Can context switch with ease and don’t shy away from the day-to-day “on the ground” work, or the more strategic work.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years previous relevant marketing experience required from a fast paced, dynamic, innovative environment.
- Must be fully proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-mail applications.
- Project management ability essential.
- Previous exposure to/experience of electrical products a distinct advantage.
- Some budgetary management experience is desirable.
- Relevant qualification required e.g. Marketing Degree/Diploma/Certificate or Business Degree/Diploma/Certificate with particular emphasis on Marketing.
- Low- voltage electrical products industry sector and main players
- Marketing concepts and techniques, in particular those relevant to a B2B environment
- Digital and social marketing techniques
- Adobe Creative Suite Package
- HTML (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent commercial acumen essential
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Flexibility with regards to work assignments and business related travel (both domestic & international) is essential.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time