Are you looking for your next move? Do you have the drive and ambition to take the UK Aerospace sector to the next level as a Key Account Manager?
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 300,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries Division as a Global Account Manager in the Aerospace Vertical and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The position is a site independent role based in the UK. You will cover the global reach of the Account being managed and will be required to travel internationally in this position.
Your role will be to develop, exploit, and maximise the global account penetration and potential growth of strategic aerospace accounts, exploring new and current technologies and services for business benefit.
The Aerospace Global Account Manager is responsible for the development, exploitation and maximisation of the global account penetration and profitable growth of the assigned Key Account for the represented Siemens organisations (Divisions, Business Unit, Segments). Acting as an interface between the Key Customer and the Siemens organisation, and as the advocate for the Key Customer’s interests and shows a personal long-term commitment for the Key Customer (5-7 years).
- Responsibility for the Global Key Customer: Account Analysis and Transparency.
- Strategic Account Development - Is responsible for the achievement of the defined Key Account business targets.
- Vertical Market Knowledge Exchange- Feeds Key Customer’s requirements back into the respective Siemens organisations.
- Collaboration and Team Management- Builds and leads a Key Account Management team with members of the relevant Siemens organizations to develop business with the Key Customer and meet the common goal: Profitable growth for Siemens.
- Relations Management- Builds/maintains sustainable global relationships with the appropriate Key Customer’s decision makers.
- Escalation Management
- Operational Planning and Execution
- Opportunity Management- Identifies, develops and drives leads and opportunities as part of the Account Business Planning together with the Key Account Management team.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Significant sales and marketing or business management experience in digital factory and process automation industries.
- Determined, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- A sound track record of developing successful customer relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise and manage your own time effectively to achieve targets.
We’ve got a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalisation. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, 26 days holiday allowance, pension, and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture - https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/life-at-siemens/flexibleworking.html
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter - https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html