Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges
We want to get onboard within our Assembly& Warehouse department a Manufacturing Planning Manager.In the first instance the position does not have people reporting, but it is a position where we hope to have the best of you and that you will be able to grow in it until you have the capacity to lead a team.
Main responsability: Schedules and forecasts the right volumes of workload in the factory to provide the right response to the projects, ensuring that goods and products inbound are in place coordinating with Logistics, Warehouse and Procurement.
Ensure operational and production continuity. Takes a coordinating lead, working closely with the Testing responsible areas to fulfil production requirement on time. Requires a high coordination with Project Management teams and Engineering teams. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solution to meet production requirements.
- Ensure that Manufacturing Plan and schedule are in place and work effectively in order to deliver to the projects. Ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing cost.
- Take ownership of production planning and material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up action especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
- Assess volume requirement against planning assumptions
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- Seek and recommend solution to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operation risk
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with other in the business as and when required
- Set departmenta objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance.
- Input and hold responsibility for Manufacturing Planning Budgets.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time material to the production lines as and when required avoiding disruption to production
- Liaise with stakeholders on product change request and review and communicate the impact on material planning and schedules
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Financial acumen
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
- Proven analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time