Siemens Financial Services Inc (SFS), Project Structure Americas (PS-AM) is hiring a Senior Risk Manager-Public Finance to be responsible for end-to-end new business analysis and execution and portfolio management for Structured Finance Risk Management team.
You will be responsible for reviewing and approving new public finance transactions within the prescribed lending limits, new business underwriting, ongoing portfolio management, credit and structure analysis and review on closed and funded transactions for Siemens Financial Services Inc. (SFS) and Siemens Public Inc. (SPI).
You will provide leadership within a deal team and be responsible for managing the adherence to all mandated Credit Policies and Guidelines in the credit and structure analysis of prospective new transactions. We need you to have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare and Municipal sectors, nuances of tax-exempt financing, industry drivers and issues. Experience with highly structured tax-exempt bonds is an added bonus.
- 10 years underwriting and portfolio management experience in healthcare, higher education or municipal industry underwriting
- 5 years’ experience in healthcare, higher education or municipal industry underwriting
- Familiarity with private placement bond loan documentation, due diligence and closing processes commercial loan documentation
- Demonstrated experience negotiating, underwriting, and closing private placement bonds
- Minimum 4-year college degree with a focus on Finance, Business Administration or Accounting.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive overall knowledge of credit, audit, and portfolio management as well as a general understanding of new business development and loan administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- MBA preferred or sufficient additional industry experience
- Completed formal bank credit training program
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.