We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- As a scrum master, you are required to manage two to three scrum team with full responsibility of deliverables.
- You need to Plan execute and track iteration deliverables ensuring adherence to timeline, quality and defined scope for assigned modules/projects.
- You need to Support development team technically to close topics and provide ad-hoc technical support apart from the one provided by architect and technical lead.
- You need to Engage with required project stakeholders at the right time to ensure that required decisions are taken and needed information is made available such that the scrum team is enabled to continue working on the product backlog without being blocked.
- You need to Ensure scrum team's adherence to scrum processes (readiness, doneness, sprint ceremonies etc.)
- You have to Support Project Manager in making informed project decisions for Project scope, quality and Risks by providing timely and accurate data.
- You need to Provide back up to the Global Project Manager role.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 8-10 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 5-6 years in project management.
- You should have Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes.
- You should have Working experience of Agile Scrum, Kanban, Lean Principles, DevOps, CICD.
- Developer background would be a plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time