Mission of Function?
Application and Escalation engineer is responsible for create test plan according to feature specification based on requirements and customer application. And implement test cases and provide qualified test report. And application and escalation engineer also responsible for customer problem handling which is reported to R&D by service department.
What are my responsibilities?
• Participate in requirement and design document review from required project.
• Create application cases according to product requirement specification, feature specification and related regulation together with CPO, development engineers and other experts in test organization.
• Perform the defined test cases according to the test plan on real machine.
• Generate test report and test data analysis.
• Responsible HQE Bugs analysis which escalated to RD in bugs system. (DevOps)
• Setup test environment in lab, and reproduce the bug in lab.
• Setup task force team for bug fixing if necessary.
• On site customer support to provide solution together with T2.5
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Education (Bachelor or above degree in electrical, electronic, automation field).
• Commissioning skill of drive and motor system
• 2 years above experience in MTS/GMC machine building
• Good application knowhow in servo drive/ converter and CNC control
• Be familiar with controlling principle of servo drive/ converter
• Good knowhow about PLC programming/ TIA portal
• Good communication skill.
• Fluently in oral and written English.
• Good methodology in trouble shooting.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time