Pune (Hybrid) or Fully Remote | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
With this employment opportunity we seek you to strengthen our Turnkey Business, which provides customer ready, fully integrated mobility solutions to our customers around the globe.Change the future with us
- Development of the core data integration platform for the largest Siemens project in history, along with other mobility mega projects
- Developing, optimizing, and maintaining data integration workflows
- Translating business/customer requirements into UI functionalities using the low-code framework Mendix
- Backend development expertise using Java incl. Java streams
- Familiarity with relational database modelling and SQL
- Experience using the version control system Git
- Ability to work vertically across multiple system components to accomplish new functionalities from end to end
- Passion for user experience and application design
- Never settling for the status quo: attitude to always improve, challenge, and optimize existing code/functionalities
- Experience utilizing low-code platforms such as Mendix or Power Apps for UI development
- Experience with modern data warehousing technologies such as Snowflake
- Experience using ETL/ELT tools for data integration
- Experience using the software development management tools Azure DevOps
- Interest or experience in rail projects
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune (Hybrid) or Fully Remote. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time