Kalwa | Siemens Energy | Full-time
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented!!
· Plan, coordinate, monitor and support Strategic sourcing activities for Direct Materials for Power & Distribution Transformer factory within framework of policies and guideline of SL and SAG with the objective of achieving and exceeding the business goals and strive for customer satisfaction. In addition to it following will be responsibilities for this position
· Responsible for Procurement of Direct Commodities of Transformers such as Bushings, Tap Changers, Measuring Instruments, ‘C’ class items like Hardware & Gaskets.
· Responsible for coordinating with Internal/ External partners.
o Internal such as Engineering, Planning, Operation Procurement, Quality, Commercial, Sales, Project Mgt & Other divisional SCM colleagues.
o External Counter counterparts such as Vendors & Service Providers.
· In your New Role you will be responsible for Strategic Sourcing objective i.e.,
To deliver the Right Quality product in Right Quantity at Right Time from Right Source at Right Price at Right Place.
· Your role would be to identify potential vendors, develop alternate vendors, Negotiate the prices & prepare the Rate Contracts.
· You will be responsible for activities such as analyzing the user requirement, review the budget, time schedule & EHS / Safety requirements, draft the enquiry specs along with user department, identify potential vendors, float inquiry, provide clarifications to/from vendors & comply all offers technically with the help of user department, cost estimations, negotiations, TOCO Analysis, QES preparation & provide support for delivery & payment related topics.
· Improve supplier performance based on feedback through periodical review on product, services & processes to achieve improvement in cost, quality & time frame.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!!
Prerequisite of this position:
· He / She should have strategic viewpoint.
· He / She should be Team Player
· He / She should be creative & solution oriented.
· He / She should Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
· He / She should have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience of Strategic Sourcing of Direct Commodities of Power & Distribution Transformers.
· He / She should be able to do basic costing of materials.
· He / She should be familiar with Siemens Procurement Tools.
· He / She should be able to conduct the e-Auction on Siemens Tools independently.
· He / She should be familiar with EHS Norms for Factory & Site.
· He / She should be willing to visit suppliers at different locations / cities.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time