Areas of Responsibilties:
1. Responding to course information requests, registeration of participants,confirming course registrations, support participants for arranging accommodation, ground transportation and other logistic issues etc.
2. Preparing training documentations, e.g. attendence list and records, training certificates, filing of training records; preparing training materials, e.g. vistor badges,stationery, photocopying, etc.; arranging classrooms; arranging coffee breaks, other events for participants if any.
3. Scheduling and resource booking for accommodating the execution of Training Plan , maintaining database in LMS like TC Manager and/or HILS Event Management Tool, and generating monthly reports or updating dashboards. Print course administration documents, Archive course administration documents; Send course administration documents in time to headquarters training center.
4. Support training managers and/or trainers in processing purchase orders for all spare parts, training tools and materials.
5. Support invitation letter or other visa related document preparation for participants and guest trainers from other EDU hubs or spokes if requested.
6. Maintain records in quality systems and ensure all EHS requirements are fulfilled.
7. Liaising with Facilities Management for all housekeeping and maintenance of EDU AP Hub facilities.
8. Maintaine the webpage of EDU AP for both internet and intranet.
9. Other EDU related assignments given by supervisor.
• With experience or internship in multinational company, perferably with experience in Customer Service call desk or operation or team assistance.
• Bachelor degree or above.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time