- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
- At least 10 years experience sales (Infrastructure/ Building & Residential/ Industrial segment) in the South & Middle territory.
- Required the candidates who has experienced selling of Electrical packages with large relationship network such as electrical Panel Builders, M&E contractors, Main contractors and End-users.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time