Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen.
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations.
- Cooperation with suppliers, shipping companies and customs agencies.
- Monitoring delivery timetables.
- Close cooperation with warehouses and overseeing articles flow as well as stock levels.
- Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (around the world).
- GS: Act as a stakeholder/Siemens representative when communicating with customer.
- GS: End-to-end process – from order till invoice/cash collection (1 layer: business type, 2 layer: customer group)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- A university degree.
- Around 2 years of experience in order processing, logistics, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO).
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks
- Willingness to work for extended hours on weekdays/ weekends during month end / quarter end close
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time