Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
You will support and develop the code for the critical components of the Manufacturing execution system which are in .net stack of technologies. You will be working closer with Business stakeholders to understand and support both functional and technical requirements.
- Understand the support needed by Business and propose the solutions
- Develop clean, scalable code using C#. .Net, WCF, Entity framework 6, HTML , Angular 8 and SQL server
- Test and deploy the solutions
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Assist other members of the team as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years C# .NET development experience with good experience in WCF
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: C#. .Net, WCF, ,Entity framework 6,html, Angular 8 and SQL server
- Good experience in Business stakeholders’ management
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time