Overall responsibility of material GR/GI flow in the warehouse and manage warehouse operation in timely and accurate manner, to perform X- function training plan , new worker training and follow up. Keep WH area in order based on 5S requirement, problems solving and escalation.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Well define material flow and warehouse layout, to ensure smooth material moving flow in WH.
• overall inventory taking responsibility.
• EH&S monitoring in WH.
• timely material report to ensure inventory status is under the control.
• label and hazardous materials control.
• Recruit and train people, develop team members.
• Continuously improve WH working efficiency and quality.
• Overall WH 5S monitoring and implementation.
• Other tasks assigned by superior.
Education and Experience
• 10 years management experience in manufacturing and warehouse or in related functional areas.
• Min 5 years leadership in related functional areas. coaching and management methodologies.
• Bachelor degree in logistics, commercial or other related majors are preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time