Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- In your new role as Consultant (f/m/d), you will be responsible for defining and planning the manufacturing strategy in the production network. To this end, you develop and evaluate scenarios for future production and logistics networks and derive the strategy from them in coordination with top management.
- You communicate professionally with all cross-functional contacts such as plant managers and executives from product management, R&D, administrative functions, and FIN areas.
- Moreover, you coordinate sub-project leaders and department heads in the implementation of sub-projects, in the identification of further potential for improvement and in regular communication with management.
- You define the SCM strategy of future products together with other departments (cross-functional) and control and coordinate the plants during the introduction of production.
- Furthermore, you support and coach specialist departments of different plants on productivity projects and moderate meetings and workshops in a goal-oriented manner and present and document projects and their results in a management-friendly form.
- The basis for your success is a university degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or industrial engineering, ideally with a focus on production technology.
- In addition, you have several years of experience in management consulting as well as project experience in strategic issues, ideally in a production-related environment and in an international context (global manufacturing network).
- You also have many years of professional experience in the management of cross-departmental projects, including the application of project management methods and management-oriented presentations.
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Presentation and negotiation skills in German and English, as well as ideally further language skills are a prerequisite
- Negotiating skills and the ability to create win-win situations are your hallmarks
- Furthermore, you have strong communication skills and experience in stakeholder management on different levels (C-level)
- On a personal level, you score points with your enthusiasm, high social competence, and resilience
- You are willing to travel within the framework of projects
- High visibility for your work results and yourself
- Expansion of your professional network
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time