- Conduct pre-audit planning and perform analyses to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
- Support to Interview clients in order to extract crucial information
- Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
- Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
- Use your digital mindset to drive digitalization in the audit environment and prepare Siemens for future challenges
- Show affinity for agile audit approach and share your expertise with others to find new solutions to well-known problems
- At least 5+ years of experience in a finance / compliance function of a banking or financial services organization or the financial servies practices of a ‘Big 4’ firm
- Strong academic history, including a university degree in business / finance, ideally with a specialization in banking
- Strong knowledge in one of the following financial services areas: financing (e.g. project financing or leasing), global financial services regulations / regulatory requirements, risk management and underwriting / origination in a financial service environment
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotly culture
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens
- Pension plan to ensure financial security
- 50+ learning hours per year for both personal and professional growth provided by the CF A community
Thanks in advance for applying with an English CV.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business.
Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handica
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time