Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses. As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to Siemens, our Financial Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s operational and financial environment and develop an understanding of business processes, goals, and strategy to provide analysis and interpretation to management
- Design and execute comprehensive audits to address identified risks
- Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics team
- Independently drive assurance objectives during fieldwork, including stakeholder interviews and technical evaluations
- Participate in meetings with senior management to present your conclusions and recommended improvements
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other practices in CF A
- Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s agile audit methodology
As an Audit Associate, you will need a minimum of 3 years of “Big 4” accounting or consulting firm (reputable, publicly listed company or in a relevant Siemens industry).
As a Senior Audit Associate, you will need a minimum of 6 years of ‘Big 4” accounting or consulting firm (reputable, publicly listed company or in a relevant Siemens industry).
- BS Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance; prefer CPA, ACCA, ACA qualification
- Relevant work experience in at least one of the following topics: Digitalization strategy, agile IT development, state-of-the-art technology (cloud computing, blockchain, etc.)
- Necessary skills, experience, and motivation to develop out of Controlling and Finance Assurance department within 3-5 years and move into a business role at Siemens
- Commitment to continuous learning and education
- Demonstrated history of career advancement
- Ability to continue an accelerated career track
- Flexibility to travel (including internationally) as well as to live/embrace our remote-working culture
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Domestic and/or international mobility including previous experience either working or studying abroad
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability, and internationality for more than 175 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.