Create a better tomorrow with us.
Siemens is looking for Junior Procurement Professionals to be trained with a two-year Apprenticeship contract in Milan for our Smart Infrastructure, Digital Industries and Central Procurement area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible?
Do you want to be empowered to create solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Talk to us on the growth journey you like to take, move in Siemens to learn and to create a better real and digital future.Your benefits – Procurement and Supply Chain Management path
- A professional manager will support you as a mentor during your apprenticeship. Based on your personal profile and our business needs, your mentor will help you trigger your full potential and will encourage you to build your own career.
- With specific trainings we will foster your procurement skills; you receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
After the selection process, where we will discover your ambitions and your strengths, you will be assigned with one of these roles:
- Junior Strategic Buyer
- Junior Mobility Manager
- Junior Process Manager
- Proven Procurement and Supply Chain domain knowledge being vital to value creation out of financial and business data by applying data analytics methods and tools
- Evaluate Mobility Market and new relevant measures redefining the Company Mobility Services to achieve challenging Sustainability targets
- Implement assigned initiatives of the Supply Chain Sustainability Roadmap by coordinating and managing related tasks as well as fostering collaborators’ awareness and contribution through effective communication
- Support business processes, develop new methodologies, procedures and tools
- Develop suppliers and partners to achieve a reliable and sustainable supply chain in the related Siemens business
- Foster digitalization within functional area
- You are under 29 and a fresh graduate in Master’s degree in engineering or economics
- Knowledge in procurement, mobility, project management or supply chain will be considered
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- Aspiration to develop a procurement path and grow
- Ability to work in team, sometime located abroad, and think about everything from the customer perspective
- You are a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Openness to a temporary relocation in Italy or abroad
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible ways of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Talk to us about the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time