Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Expert Compensation & Benefits (f/m/d) to further enhance and strategically develop our global position evaluation framework and job architecture.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average of 60% of your working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the global position evaluation framework and job architecture and to develop it strategically
- You are responsible for the global senior management promotion process and conduct job evaluations for the most senior positions in the organization
- You will be responsible for the structural and content-related further development of our job catalog by closely collaborating with our business, central functions and regions
- You will consult global and regional HR Business Partners on job architecture and job evaluation, create global guidelines and conceptualize enabling strategies
- Together with the central CoE within HR, you coordinate consistent and consequent use of the global job architecture in HR programs and processes and unlock cross-functional digitalization potential
- You will take responsibility in managing global, cross-functional projects and supervise and coordinate working students
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree (e. g. Masters degree, diploma) in a relevant field of study (e. g. economics, human resources management, labor law)
- You have many years of relevant experience in HR, i.e. Compensation, Organizational Development
- You have already been able to gain experience in governance positions with exposure to senior leaders and executives
- You have extensive knowledge in position level evaluation and job grading
- You have very good knowledge in the analysis of complex, multinational organizational structures and the analysis, optimization and implementation of global governance processes
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills, experience with business intelligence tools is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are an open personality, appear convincing and confident, are assertive and possess excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by a high customer focus and sense of responsibility, a team-oriented, structured work style and a high level of commitment
- You are a strong communicator and have very good organizational skills
- You work conscientiously and with a focus on detail, always making reference to the overriding context and never compromising on quality
- You have a very good command of English in order to be able to operate successfully in our international context; knowledge of German is desirable
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks: You convince with new, innovative ideas and are committed to the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and passion
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time