TIP Sales Engineer (Prescription Engineer) - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Electrical Products BU in KSA is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of TIP Sales Engineer (Prescription Engineer).
Products, systems, and plants for the distribution of electrical energy ranging from medium voltage to low voltage level in industrial and commercial buildings as well as their interfaces to other installations and contribution to the plant transparency in power management solutions:
- Infrastructure projects (airports, railway stations, sports grounds, tunnels, and trade fairs / exhibitions.
- Halls, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, data centers, ...etc.).
- Administrative sector (administration buildings, office buildings, ...etc.).
- Industry (production buildings / production factories and office buildings / administrative buildings).
The assigned Prescription Engineer will be responsible for promoting SIEMENS portfolio for both LV & MV scopes with Consultants, Developers, System Integrators, and End Users at the early planning stage of the projects, in light of the following:
- Build and develop relationship with Consultants, Developers, and End Users.
- Actively drive the projects with the stakeholders across the whole sales process.
- Develop the projects pipeline for Siemens own business and the channel partners and ensure the best and the optimized solutions and selections.
- Work closely in providing technical expertise on customer application requirements and specifying Siemens’ technology solution offerings.
- Promote visibility of Siemens to local consulting networks.
- Educate customers on technical features and business benefits of a Siemens proposed solution.
- Specify the implementation of Siemens LV & MV products and solutions.
- Increase market awareness on both company and products (e.g. through technical product presentations / seminars for customers, promotions, advertising).
- Approval and homologation of Siemens products facilitating all the vital approval documentation (e.g. Type Test info, reference projects, new application examples, ...etc.).
- Technical Engineering support for Consultants, System Integrators, and End Clients across the kingdom.
- Secure and achieve sales targets for assigned projects, product range or segments.
- The ideal candidate will be key to support sales force and project teams as technical and application specialist.
Needed Qualifications and Skills :
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Outstanding people skills, strong sales personality, with excellent communication skills, and a phenomenal teammate.
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in the field of LV and MV Power Distribution.
- Detailed knowledge of Power Utility Business, Industry System Business, Commercial and Buildings Market.
- Knowledge of competitor products.
- Minimum 4 years combined experience in sales, marketing, and business development.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in conducting trainings and presentations.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Proficient written and spoken Arabic.
- Extensive experience through several years of work in the planning and realization of systems for distributing electrical energy from Medium to Low Voltage.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time