- You ensure the quality of the software for our latest control generation
- You will develop solution proposals in line with requirements and implement them in reality with foresight
- You develop new and maintain existing test cases with the help of a test framework in C# and .NET.
- You regularly execute existing test libraries within the framework of integration and regression testing.
- You analyse and track occurring errors
- You use C#, .NET Framework and Visual Studio
- You maintain the test environment, hardware and software
- You use Team Foundation Server for project management
- You work in an agile team
- You have a degree in a technical field (computer science, electrical engineering) or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have knowledge in automation technology, ideally with Simatic S7 or SIMOTION, as well as knowledge in the engineering tool TIA Portal
- You have basic knowledge of C#, .NET Framework and Visual Studio that can be developed further
- You have knowledge of Linux
- You have at least one year of experience in test automation
- You have the willingness to carry out routine tests
- You analyse accurately and value good quality
- You enjoy finding bugs and getting to the heart of them
- You speak fluent English and German is a plus
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized company.
- You will be part of a trusting corporate culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation
- You can bring your private life in perfect harmony with your professional life thanks to the trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organized onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time