Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Routing time calculation, study and maintain; workstation & material trolley analysis and design and simulation; optimize material flow and simulation, in order to ensure humanely and economical production and drives continuous improvement topics
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Plan and optimize manufacturing and logisitc layout to archive a very lean material flow in shopfloor and simulate in plant simulations
- Conducts time studies and derives time standards for new product routing time.
- Conducts time and motions studies and simulation to derivery time standards for mass production products and maintain SAP touting time.
- Develop and maintain workstation and logistic trolley to improve production and logistic efficiency
- Study, research and identifying production wastes, use lean tools, such as VSM, SMED etc. to support/conduct the improvement
- Operation process with Process Simulation. To make continuously progress to build the lean manufacturing process
- Production Line diagnostics with Plant Simulation. To make continuously progress to build the lean factory
- Supporting capacity calculation for necessary manpower and machine in production according to orders
- Coordinate and manage normal factory facility construction with 3rd party and SRE
- Supporting lean projects management in coordinating regular report to management team
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor or Master degree or above in industrial engineering major or related
- At least 5 years IE working experience in electronic products manufacturing background;
- With rich IE and lean production practice experience, such as SMED, VSM. Be able to independently organize, lead and manage improvement projects;
- Be able to design workstation, material trolley/tool etc. independently with NX /AutoCAD software;
- Plant& process simulation with Siemens Teconomatix;
- Have systematic working ideas, good communication skills and coordination ability;
- Lean manufacturing certification preferred, or similar operating systems preferred
- Strong personality and leadership, Motivation for continuous improvement ;
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time