Job Description: Project Manager
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then
live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the
future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with
your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you
to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
· Overall 12+ years of experience with thorough understanding of various aspects of project management and process areas.
· Ability to communicate with technical personnel from multiple skill areas and functions to evaluate technical information and issues impacting design, engineering, or other deliverables. Proven ability to work with geographically dispersed teams.
· Expertise to determine the process to be used to accomplish goals, documentation, resource management and activities Understanding on how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow, identify opportunities for synergy and integration, and simplify complex processes.
· Self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully in a time-constrained environment.
· Expert in Agile and Lean ways of working at program/enterprise level
· Experience working with RTC or JIRA
· In depth knowledge of how Scrum, Kanban and Scaling agile models
What do I bring with me?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications along with minimum 6 years of experience as Software Developer or Engineer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time