Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate.Responsibility Pre- requisites :
- Good Knowledge on Low Voltage drives with engineering & commissioning / service exposure of +5 years (for BE) / +8 years (for Diploma) experience in drives.
- Application knowledge in the industry area of Sugar/Cranes/Petrochemical / Metal / Cement/ Paper etc.
- Good communication skills & service attitude is important.
- Travelling on short notice and to serve customers
- Know how on Siemens Drives & PLC will be considered as additional benefit
- Plan and visit customers to meet the retrofit target and support requirements of customers
- Drive service business portfolios (Contract, Retrofit, Digitalization etc.)
- Routinely discuss and communicate on retrofit opportunities with regional colleagues. To do selection & sizing of Motors, VFD systems
- Study of Tender documents & Preparing Techno-commercial offers
- Focus on industry segment like Sugar / Cranes / petrochemical /Metal/ Paper Industries apart from discrete industries which is in line with our portfolio growth commitment
- B.E or B-TECH (Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications) with 5-11 years of experience Low Voltage Drives.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Kalwa. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time