- Performs IT operations and maintenance activities according to approved procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Supports customization and facilitates IT operations and maintenance processes.
- Implements programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety.
- Executes and/or organizes relevant testings.
- Designs and documents existing and changed IT operational processes.
- Develops necessary service levels in order to fulfill business requirements.
- Performs 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and trainings.
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree - preferably informatics, technical or organizational sciences
- Knowledge of English - advanced level
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Proven organizational skills, including time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time