Full Stack Cloud Developer
This position is for a Full Stack Cloud Developer with proven experience in building resilient, scalable, and responsive cloud-based applications. The position is located within a dynamic team that delivers product and service breakthroughs within Siemens Healthineers.
• Design and develop applications for Microsoft Azure cloud deployment
• Design and data modeling in SQL and ETL implementation in Azure Data Factory or similar ETL tools
• Extend applications to use appropriate AZURE services for authentication and authorization, file management, workflow management, queue management etc.
• Perform detailed design, coding, documentation, and unit testing of functionality/components in accordance with quality/process guidelines.
• Develop or Extend Test Automation Framework for Integration testing of Cloud-deployed applications
• Deliver committed work package results within the planned time, effort and with high quality.
• Learns, explores and evaluates new technologies/tools for implementation using proof of concepts and prototypes
• Collaborate with cross-functional and globally located teams including architects, project managers, and developers.
BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc (Computer Science)
• 5+ years of experience in software development, preferably in a product organization.
• Experience working with multi-site global teams is beneficial.
• Experience in Healthcare domain preferred
Knowledge and Capabilities :
Must-Have Skills :
• Excellent programming and debugging skills in .NET and C#.
• Hands-on experience in RDBMS such as SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
• Experience with Data Modelling and ETL Jobs Design
• Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms (MS Azure) with demonstrable experience in developing in Azure Cloud Platform using Azure Functions , Web Apps & Web Jobs.
Nice to Have Skills :
• Knowledge of DevOps/Continuous Delivery methodologies
• Experience in containerization (with docker) and micro-services in a software ecosystem context is beneficial.
• Experience in Web Security concepts like - Encryption, PKI etc is desirable.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Must be keen to learn cutting-edge technologies, dive deep into new technology/tools, implement proof-of-concepts with quick solutions.
• Certification in "Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions" preferred.
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Result oriented
• Highly collaborative