At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As part of the software presales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software. Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high-level requirements. Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material. Typically working under minimal supervision on assignment/projects. Knowledge in Low-code platforms and industrial processes.
- Engage with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure, and determine customer business needs as part of the sales effort.
- Referring to others for information where necessary, select appropriate suites of technology, and develop proposals for customer solution process improvements which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
- Lead the contribution to sales pursuit milestones for small to medium engagements.
Demonstration and Positioning Technology:
- Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, prepare and deliver customized demonstrations of SISW products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
- Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of SISW products and solutions and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems.
- Support efforts to improve relationships with important customers.
- Build and improve relationships with other PreSales employees, and partners.
- Communicate industry and solution requirements to product development
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Communication and Information Technologies Engineering or Equivalent experience
- 2+ years in a presales role or industry related experience developing low-code applications
- Experience programing apps in low-code platforms.
- Technical experience in Cloud, IoT is desirable
- Work experience in CP&R, Automotive and/or Finance industries is required.
- Traveling flex time with the position is required
- Advanced English speaking, leadership, teamwork, initiative, high sense of responsibility.
- Position can be based in Monterrey, Queretaro or Mexico City.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time