Join our Siemens Healthineers Team
We, Siemens Healthineers are a leading Healthcare organization. We proudly inherit the rich legacy of Siemens which is built over 175 years. We act responsibly and bring breakthroughs in healthcare to make care precise, affordable, and accessible to everyone everywhere.
About The Job
• You are part of a globally distributed scrum team working on DevOps practices and solutions for product development.
• You will work in close collaboration with all product development scrum teams, and you will act as evangelism for adhering to DevOps practices.
• You will drive adoption of tools, processes, and practices within teams, and setup needed infrastructure for teams.
• You will enable faster and smaller releases of product with introduction of new tools and technologies and/or improving the existing tools as necessary.
• You will developing automated test pipelines to setup test systems for all levels of tests where development teams can plug-in test cases for quality assurance, develop automation, monitoring, and logging solutions.
• You will understand the test strategy, test tools, and drive continuous improvement measures.
What expertise we want you to bring
If you are coming from a DevOps background, then we expect
• 6-8 years working in the DevOps area.
• Significant experience in setting up automated Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines and automated test pipelines (from unit over system to NFR tests) for continuous software quality assurance.
• Significant experience in creating scripts/ tools in PowerShell or equivalent, C# .NET and similar languages for managing the infrastructure and task requirements in build/release pipeline.
• Significant hand-on experience in managing IT infrastructure.
• Good understanding of Windows Administrator, Networking, Firewalls etc.
• Good knowledge of Operating System setup including Windows and Linux.
• Handling IT security (Vulnerability handling, CERT measure plan implementation) and support in analysis of problem.
• Installing, upgrading, configure, manage, and implement Windows systems and servers.
• Knowledge on handling Certificates.
• Have excellent analytical and debugging skills.
• Take part in the design, architecture, implementation, and maintenance of infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of artifacts management like JFrog Artifactory, npm, nuget is must.
• Working knowledge of Docker is must.
• Working knowledge on C# .net, Angular, C++ ecosystems.
• Ability to solve problems and constructively collaborate with stakeholders.
• Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) programming skills (e.g., Terraform) to setup on-prem infrastructure is added advantage.
• Working knowledge of native syngo platform is preferred.
• Experience in applying and adopting agile development processes (e.g., SAFE) and principles in large software projects and organizations.
• You are self-organized, proactive and bring about improvements in system.
• Strong communication skills and experience in an international team and international environment.
• Business fluent English in reading, writing, and speaking.
We are open for candidates who are willing to take up a DevOps role, coming from a Developer (or) a Test Automation Developer backgrounds.
Education & Training:
• Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably a major in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time