We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- The objective of your position is to leverage our Governmental relations to create unique selling propositions for our businesses in projects with governmental customers and stakeholders.
- You will support the businesses to achieve their ambitious growth targets and win deals by setting up, running and executing G2G projects, ultimately creating and driving competitive advantages across all regions with a specific focus on the Americas region.
- You will closely liaise with businesses and countries, and you will comprehensively analyze the challenges and policies of the target countries.
- You will use your excellent networks to establish a dialogue with the responsible government institutions for foreign trade promotion and development cooperation and advise businesses and countries accordingly.
- You will advocate for Siemens interests in projects, laws, standards & regulations in the countries and regions, towards associations and the German Government.
- You will ensure the continuous improvement, roll-out and creative development of the G2G instruments portfolio to best support the changing needs of Siemens businesses.
- You will actively support the new Government Affairs (GA) set-up and value proposition by enhancing the global collaboration across all businesses and strengthening GA’s role as a business support function for the Businesses and Regional Companies.
- You act as a key enabler to position Siemens AG as a preferred private sector partner for institutions of international development (German development cooperation, Development Finance Institutions, etc.)
- As Senior Director Government Affairs (Americas), you have longterm experience of leading complex multi-stakeholder projects in culturally diverse environments.
- Furthermore, Government and/or international institutions and businesses experience makes you successful in the role.
- You have an excellent university degree in business administration, international relations, and/or another relevant field.
- You have lived and worked in at least one country in the Americas regions and are willing to travel internationally to lead global G2G projects.
- Due to your experience in international affairs, you can give profound guidance on the geopolitical interests and policies of governments involved.
- In your former roles, you showed that you could create joint solutions and projects by reconciling internal and external stakeholder interests.
- In so doing, you act diplomatically and with persistence to achieve the best business outcome for Siemens while strengthening our relationships with government stakeholders.
- Due to your work experience, you have a deep understanding and can use the Siemens G2G instruments portfolio.
- Fluent English and German skills are essential. Other language skills related to your designated region are desirable.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Chief Executive's Office
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time