Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have 8 to 10 years of design and development experience, mainly with C++ on Linux platforms.
- Very good programming skills in C++ on Linux platforms.
- Solid understanding of Linux internals including task scheduling and process and resource management.
- Experience in developing system services/daemons on Linux.
- Good knowledge of Linux/POSIX APIs and Linux system calls.
- Added advantage if you can Understanding of real-time systems and the Linux PREMPT_RT kernel and Experience in C programming for low-level system tasks.
- Nice to have Knowledge of Industrial Automation Domain and Industrial Edge Platforms and Experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time