What are my responsibilities?
• Support program communication and promotion at country level of Siemens China, like event arrangement, Newsletters, promotion articles, simple postproduction etc.
• Support on internal project coordination initiatives, like meeting arrangement, follow-up etc.
• Team facilitation and general support.
• Execute the basic tasks assigned by management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Good communication, innovative and willing to take challenges
• Good in written in Chinese and English
• Writing skill with new media experience
• Post graduate student is preferred
• Basic in spoken English is plus
• Experience in running WeChat official account, short video, 小红书 is plus
What else do I need to know?
What is CIPO
The Continuous Improvement Program Office’s mission is to manage, maintain and disseminate the lean & digital enterprise construction and supporting operational excellence within LCB China. Through its focus on driving internal digital transformation, managing strategic programs / projects, optimizing operational processes, and executing lean enterprise concept on a continuous basis. It provides a platform to interface with different functions across the organization to optimize, automize and improve complex processes in terms of performance, quality, and effectiveness. Managed by the Program Office, process innovation and creative collaboration within the LCB China organization will make process know-how available, foster synergies, ultimately manage complexity and cost that benefit the competitiveness and effectiveness of the group and thus all operating entities.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time