Imagine a career where your innovation and creativity can make a positive impact on the world around you. At Siemens we focus on the biggest challenges facing Australia and New Zealand and provide technology-based solutions from our Building Technology, Mobility, Power Generation, Healthcare, Energy Management, Digital Factory, and Process Industries and Drives divisions.
Siemens is one of the largest and most successful electrical engineering and electronics organisations in the world. Operating across many different industry sectors, our technology products and services touch almost all our lives in some way every day of the year. Join us and discover how you can make a difference.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Graduate (ideally Electrical Power) to join our EA ETS Systems team based in Bayswater, VIC.
As an Engineering Graduate with Siemens, you will be responsible for:
• Designing and engineering systems down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer, relevant Standard and Regulations
• The realization of the system with the required functionality, prepare and/or review and maintain the design documentation
• Clarifying specifications and customer requirements, with support of specialist resources and support function
• Monitoring compliance to customer requirements and identifies and documents change
• Interfacing across different BU’s and teams to develop detailed solution to ensure the interaction of the individual elements as a functioning unit
• AutoCAD and Revit
Our Graduates are motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible. They’re passionate about making a difference and look for opportunities to get involved. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our success is underpinned by the sustainable value we bring to our customers and we do this through our products, services, solutions, and our people. Siemens offers an environment where high performance is rewarded and avenues for growth encouraged and nurtured.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Applicants must have full Australian working rights