Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!About the role
Location: Position will be in Lucknow/Chandigarh expected travelling through-out northern part of India.
What will you do?
- Identify market opportunities and improve market reach in various vertical viz. Pharmaceuticals, Data Centre, Healthcare, Smart campus, Smart building, etc. from Lead Generation process
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Work on opportunities created through lead generation process and work to close in Siemens favor
- Identify and create opportunities through audit of existing systems installed at customer facility for existing accounts
- Identify competition system installations and generate leads by proposing replacement of old systems
- Service Business through Installed Base of Fire Detection System, BMS, CCTV, Access Control, Gas based Fire Suppression System,
- Strong Techno-commercial & Designing knowledge of Fire Detection System, BMS, CCTV, Access Control, Gas based Fire Suppression System,
- Ability to design, quote and negotiate for Retrofit & Revamps of old Systems
- Actively involved in negotiating new AMC Contracts for the system
- Maintain Customer Account information on Installed base and Business
- Should have good reporting and presentation skill
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- May act as a single point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Work in an open, collaborative, team environment in support of our ownership and customer centric culture.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time