We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
The marketing team contributes directly to the success of the Building Products business. We develop dedicated marketing strategies, and plan and execute sales and marketing materials and events.
To strengthen our marketing team, we seek a working student in Marketing & Communications.
Your new responsibilites
- You support in project management and lead own sub-projects in the field of marketing and communication for Verticals (e.g. Healthcare, Battery Manufacturing, Data Center)
- You assist in the planning and implementation of marketing, communication and event projects on a global scale
- You collaborate with cross-functional departments (Product Management, Sales,...) and regions worldwide
- Supporting with the production of marketing materials and literature is also one of your responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases belongs to your duties
- Furthermore, you support the marketing managers in preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- You are studying Business Administration, Marketing or Communications and have completed at least four semesters
- You have preferably gained first professional experience in a corporate environment or have worked in marketing related areas (e.g. internship or working student)
- You are very good in using MS Office skills, particularly in PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective project management ability are some of your strengths
- You are a dynamic team player, who is open for feedback and continuous learning
- You are passionate about marketing and communication in an industrial business environment and are a personality with an international mindset
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Start by arrangement for minimum 12 months
- You must be enrolled at a Swiss University to be considered for this role
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time