Together we realize what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
The Communications Business Partner is a conduit between the SI CEO/MBM and the various experts across the Communications function. He/she orchestrates and ensures the delivery of excellent and impactful internal and external communications for the MBM. This role is based in Zug and reports directly to the Head of Communications, SI
Your new responsibilities
- Formulates, refines and evolves the mid to long-term operational communications plan for the MBM ensuring that the plan addresses changes in markets, target groups as well as communication modes. Ensure overall alignment with the Siemens Corporate Communications strategy to enable impactful and consistent, corporate initiatives and targets.
- Acts as communications coordinator for the SI CEO/MBM on all Communications activities and ensures cascade of information to relevant, key stakeholders in Communications and the executive office. He/she will have an in-depth overview of all events, engagements, assets and actively drives communications opportunities for the SI CEO/MBM prioritizing focus topics and regions.
- Collaborates in a focused and effective manner with the CEO Executive Office by coordinating & orchestrating all CM interfaces (e.g., with the Employee Engagement Team, content production and distribution). Seeks content approvals from the Communications leadership team and appropriate and necessary approvals from the SI CEO, as required. Ensures that cascade of information to the right stakeholders takes place.
- Ensures smooth and seamless preparation of events, engagements and communications activities (e.g., filming of videos, townhalls, etc.) by providing concise briefings and executive summaries, with clearly defined roles and responsibilities, in a timely manner to the appropriate internal stakeholders, e.g., CEO Executive office / assistants. Ensures that the required production people are scheduled and briefed to ensure timely delivery of high-quality communication assets.
- Ensures the effective execution of the CEO’s messages on Social Media channels, working in close partnership with the SI Communications Team and speech writers.
- Drives an holistic and structured proactive editorial planning process by maintaining and owning the CEO communications plan, ensuring that CEO communications deliverables, issues and actions are transparent to relevant internal stakeholders in Communications.
- Proactively identifies and communicates potential issues in messaging and processes around CEO communications to Communications management before they arise, including overlaps, duplications, misalignments, and possible “hiccups” that may be encountered. Orchestrates the expertise across communications to proactively address these issues and mitigate any risks before they arise.
Your skills and experiences
- University graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a communications and/or marketing department or communications agency of a large multi-national organization. Varied experience across functions, e.g., communication planning, employee engagement, media relations, is a plus
- Bi-lingual – almost fluent in German and English
- Demonstrated experience working in complex, matrix organizations, with a strong business results orientation.
- Proven experience in coordinating communications activities for executive management
- Solid team player with a strong affinity to partner, collaborate and orchestrate across all levels of the organization
- Strong and active communicator who ensures transparency and cascade of relevant information to appropriate stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to identify, propose and proactively drive solutions to address potential issues and mitigate risks
- Proven experience in coordinating and orchestrating structured and disciplined processes across interdisciplinary teams in order to achieve common goals
- Strong project management skills; knowledge of various project management tools, e.g., Sprinklr, MS Project, Gant charts, etc.
- Thrives in and is able to adapt quickly to a fast-changing and dynamic environment, and partners with other relevant functions to drive the required change and innovation
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept
recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time