• Familiarity with general OS systems, Client and Server, Linux, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
• 2-4 years of experience in IT and Cybersecurity space.
• Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
• Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
• Responding to general IT requests.
• Knowledge on security software to keep up to date
• Continuous monitoring of security systems and networks for risks and vulnerabilities
• Tracking and documenting network risks and vulnerabilities in reports
• Installing, administering and troubleshooting security solutions
• Work with larger cybersecurity team in the organization to ensure understanding of cybersecurity
• Familiarity with scripting languages like PowerShell and .bat
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
• Good problem-solving skills, team player, comfortable working as part of a team
• Training other employees in Infosec/CyberSec practices and policies.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time