Today our community of around 1800 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1800 employee level, and it is increasing – be part of our team!
Software Engineer (Python) - DevOps
Creating a software product has become immensely complex and turned into a multilayered industrial art.
A successful project relies more and more on compiling, testing, deploying, administration etc. than on writing specifications and producing code. Our team works on a software solution, which aims to increase the development efficiency of our project teams to the maximum by creating an integrated, automatic tooling environment for our development teams.
If you want to take part in a massive infrastructure and tools modernization project of one of the biggest industrial companies in the world, then our team is your right choice.
- Contribute to the development of software tools that support the engineering workflow and its CI/CD pipelines
What we expect:
- At least 1-2 years of experience with Python or another modern scripting language
- Practical knowledge of git
- Basic terminal usage and user level experience of Linux and Windows
- Active working proficiency in English and / or German
- Interest in learning and using new technologies as needed
- Ability to plan work according to defined requirements
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Azure DevOps etc.)
What gives you an advantage:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Linux environments (RedHat)
- Programming experience in one or more of the following programming languages: C++, Java, C#
- Experience with GCC and / or MSVC compilers
- Experience with behavior-driven development and / or automated GUI testing
- Experience with data-driven testing
What we can offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Closed, guarded parking area
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentor
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time