What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution -our drive to make the "impossible" possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play?
- In your role you will independently develop simulation techniques and models for vacuum circuit-breakers and vacuum interrupters and thus be a key driver of the Digital Twin Agenda at the site
- To this end, you will independently perform magnetic field simulations and current force calculations
- Using your expertise, you will independently design the magnetic actuators and auxiliaries for circuit breakers and create the associated concepts
- Furthermore, you support and advise the product development and product support departments with simulations and your technical expertise
- Acting across departmental boundaries within the Group and are a point of contact with internal and external partners, research institutes and universities rounds off your task profile
- You have completed a master's degree in physics, materials science or engineering, a doctorate is an advantage.
- Additionally, you have many years of relevant professional experience from a comparable position
- You are familiar with magnetic field simulations and current force calculations; additional knowledge in CFD and plasma simulations is an advantage
- You have knowledge in electrical engineering, magnetism, numerical simulation, vacuum switching technology
- Experience in the design of magnetic actuators and auxiliaries for circuit breakers is required
- You are trained in the use of Siemens NX, Teamcenter, Comsol, Ansys
- You communicate business fluent in German and English in word and writingPersonally you are characterized by creativity, analytical ability, result and quality orientation
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time