Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Coag Sales Specialist for New York City and No. NY to drive instrument capital and reagent, consumable sales in the Coagulation product lines.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Coag Sales Specialist you will be responsible for: Driving instrument capital and reagent/consumable sales in the Coagulation product lines. This position operates as a key member of the local sales team which includes the Diagnostic sales force. The team works collectively to exceed annual revenue targets.
• Works closely with Diagnostic sales force to identify customers who are in the buying cycle for new Coagulation equipment. These targets will include both current customers as well as new prospect opportunities.
• Coordinates all sales opportunity-based activities including but not limited to technical presentations, financial proposals, customer references and site visits, positioning Siemens solutions versus competitive options, equipment demonstrations, contracting and negotiating, and working with customer throughout the implementation process when the sale is closed.
• Exhibits keen Customer Relationship Management skills utilizing Siemen’s CRM systems to insure appropriate Sales Funnel Activity, Opportunity progression through the funnel, and Sales Forecasting. Must work closely with Account Managers to ensure data is always accurate and transparent for reporting purposes. Will complete individual activity tracking and business review reporting as requested. Utilizes strategic account planning tools to communicate account strategies across organization.
• The Specialist will work with the Diagnostic sales force to develop newly installed customers into reference accounts for the particular Siemens solution. This includes developing and implementing plans to exceed revenue/growth expectations, maximize customer profitability, and insure customer satisfaction/loyalty. Specialist will assist in cultivating long term relationships with key account decision makers.
• Specialist will work cross functionally with other team members from Marketing, the Technical Applications Organization, and Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Hospital call point sales experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Clinical Diagnostics, Laboratory Capital Equipment sales experience a strong plus
• Ability to travel 75%
• Computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Individual will possess valid driver’s license in good standing
• Individual must be 21 years old to participate in Siemens required vehicle plan
Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater
cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What
unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common
purpose: To innovate for healthcare,
building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even
better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of
our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and
dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both
personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of
potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by
persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees.
These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial
information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens
Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please
verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
The pay range for this position in New York is $90,000-$115,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is $60,000. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.