- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Support the new proposal and renewal administrative processes with focus on DISW need, capability and benefit
- Be responsible for interactive data capture, reconciliation and needs discussion capture (SFDC and other academic databases)
- Be responsible for aiding in the analysis, completion, research for new and renewal proposals being developed
- Be responsible for packaging of, and submittal of collateral activities
- Follow up with customers after delivery to ensure comprehension and usage.
- Create a Point of Contact for clarity and direction as needed.
- Exposure to Siemens PLM Software products a plus.
- Able to manage multiple items at one time.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills supporting the need and ability to provide status updates on a regular basis
- A self-starter with strong communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.