- Planning, developing and implementing for the assigned product/system/segment in Taiwan
- Manage the responsible product/system/segment from market survey, market launch, customer approaching and the business development
- Provide in-depth product/system/segment and competitive analysis for the main market players in Taiwan
- Collaborate with the sales, partners, system-integrators, EPC, Consultant with the specific
- Specify the product features in the project specification and the project proposal preparation in the Food&Beverage, Pharma segments
- Responsible for the relative know-how transfer from HQ to Taiwan
- Regular meeting and reporting between Siemens HQ, Siemens Taiwan and focus customers
- Bachelor’s degree or above; majority: Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Product marketing, Product Responsibility incl. PLC, HMI, SCADA ...
- Broad process knowledge in Factory Automation focus on Food and Beverage, Phama Segments ..
- Good in spoken and written English
- Good communication, presentation, and coordination skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time