We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What part will you play?
• Verification of software quality in industrial automation domain
• Test automation software design and implementation in a multi-site, international software development environment
• Define, design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable test cases
• Performing automated and manual tests
• Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tool
• Writing and editing test automation code
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What you need to make real what matters.
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software development in test
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Hands-on experience with Selenium and Java is a must
• Experience with API development and testing is a must
• Hands on experience with Python is a big plus
• CI/CD (Jenkins & Docker) experience is a plus
• ISTQB certification is a plus
• Experience in testing software applications for Cloud and IoT Platforms is a plus
• Experience in Agile Development is a plus
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time