- You analyze the requirements of our internal customers and the current conditions through value streams, information flows, process recordings and deviation analysis in production and provide targeted support in lean activities and the creation of roadmaps.
- You design and accompany the transformation process from the classic approach to lean manufacturing with a cross-departmental focus on production and upstream processes.
- You will be involved in the design/redesign of product lines and the introduction of new products.
- You will actively work on the further development, conception and implementation of our LEAN approach. In doing so, you will identify and motivate multipliers to further expand the LEAN network.
- You identify suitable best practices and promote their spreading in our production network until successful implementation.
- You take responsibility for your own projects, coordinate or coach the cross-functional team members and present your project results with applied project management.
- You have successfully completed technical degree as well as long-term professional experience of lean and production systems, manufacturing, automation and digitization technologies, industrial engineering and/or quality management.
- You have experience with value stream and process analyses / -simulations, can identify fields of action, develop solutions in a team and successfully implement them in value-added processes. Knowledge of REFA and/or MTM is desirable.
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a structured, independent way of working, decision-making ability, result and quality orientation as well as an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You communicate fluently in English and good German.
- You are a motivated team player with a high level of interpersonal competence, are open to other cultures and ideally have initial intercultural experience in international project work.
- You see it as an exciting challenge to be on the road for about 30 percent of your working time.
- The safe handling of MS Office applications as well as digital communication and workshop applications is a matter of course for you.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time