Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Department: SI RSS APAC
Job Level: PL05a/b
Change the future with us
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of Smart Buildings. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Our technical experts are the hand and legs of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual design, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team that allows you to work on innovative solutions and provide an environment that allows you to make use of your expertise and experience, being a trusted partner for our customers. More than technology - technology with a purpose.Digital jobs
Explore our Digital World
Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground-breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow reality. Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Work life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspace
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
- Competitive total rewards package and flexi benefits
- Employee Share Options
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
Area of responsibility / tasks:
- Ramp-Up of the Digital Service Center in India as a delivery-hub for the region Asia Pacific and other regions
- Analysis of strategic and operational business demand and definition of a corresponding delivery blueprint
- Conceptualization and implementation of mature delivery unit that delivers scalable digital services based on cloud-based IT platform
- Intensive international collaboration with business stakeholders in EMEA and Americas in a corporate environment
- Operational management of DSC teams covering a broad range of services like remote support, data-driven services or managed service concepts
- Responsible for delivering SLA-based digital services to international customers as part of a global delivery network
- Continuous improvement of service operation in close collaboration with internal and external customers
- > 12 year work experience in digital business (e.g. IT industry)
- > 7 leadership experience in international roles within IT-driven corporations
- Senior experience in managing IT-based service organizations
- Senior experience in service management methodologies (e.g. ITIL Professional)
- Experience in ramping-up new business units with international stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time