Kalwa, Mumbai | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Supports in the implementation of business strategies, guidelines, and principles
- Conducts strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. Market and competitors' analyses, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields)
- Continuously coordinates the development and performs the controlling of subordinated business strategies, and the related business plans, budgets, and generates the respective reports.
- Keep track of development in business and prepares documentation for top management review
- Supports strategic planning and evaluates strategic options of relevant unit
- Makes recommendations for further strategic development
- May act as trusted partner and advisor for strategic development
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years with bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering/business administration along with experience in Mobility / Business strategy will be preferred)
- Good skills on preparing business presentation, understanding of business strategy and analysis of market and business data.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time