Clinical Marketing Lead (Director), Primary Care Franchise
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Marketing Lead (Director), Primary Care Franchise.
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Clinical
Marketing Lead (Director), you will be responsible
- Collaboratively developing, maintaining, and executing forward looking clinical marketing plan for the Primary Care Franchise diabetes and urinalysis portfolio aligned with the Franchise strategy
- Identifying clinical studies that drive maximum value through influential and meaningful publications, presentations, abstracts, symposia and case studies of the resulting clinical information
- Cultivating collaborative relationships with current and future academic and clinical KOLs at the local, regional, national, and international level
- Staying current on relevant clinical, pre-clinical and economic data and disseminate key points and messaging to internal stakeholders, including commercial teams
- Ensuring the appropriate dissemination of clinical and scientific information regarding Franchise portfolio in a timely, ethical and customer-focused manner
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with commercial team to identify clinical and economic barriers
This position may suit you best if you
are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement integrated strategic marketing plans that integrate the following elements of the marketing mix: promotional tactics, sales collateral, direct mail, Web-based marketing, trade shows, advertising and market research analysis
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, clinical degree desirable
- 8+ years experience in healthcare or life-science
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience in a clinical marketing or market access function within a medical device or diagnostic company is preferred
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
The pay range for this position $109,928 - $151,151 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is (10%) of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.