- Currently enrolled as a University student in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to work remotely and/or living in the greater Minneapolis, MN area preferred
- Paid internship experience
- Employee discounts
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Identification, preparation and publishing of industry marketing and product related learning videos
- Identify and create product demand gaps
- Research online demonstration and learning materials for specific industries and markets
- Assist in editing training content, including demonstrations, web and SharePoint channels, PowerPoints, and training videos
- Assist in training and demonstration material analysis and reconciliation
- Assist in building and publishing learning materials
- Work across key departments including Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Development
- Day-to-day time and deliverables management
- All other supporting tasks assigned by the Portfolio Management
- Intellectual curiosity with the proven ability to learn new information quickly
- Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications; including SharePoint, Teams, Streams, etc.
- Excellent organization, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work well with diverse co-workers
- Ability to present strong, fact-based points of view
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Self-motivated, energetic and can work both autonomously and as part of the greater team
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, business, marketing, communications, education, instructional design, leadership development or a comparable discipline
- A combination of engineering and business background preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills including presentation or facilitation skills
- Experience with basic graphic design and HTML web page publishing
- Experience with basic video editing tools
- Experience with PC computers required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.