If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Then you are more than welcome to apply in our Operational Audit unit.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Preparation, planning and execution of audit steps and procedures to ensure that risks as well as controls are identified and adequately addressed
- Lead the execution of auditing procedures around defined audit steps within primarily procurement and in supply chain management related topics in close alignment with the Engagement Manager and team
- Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
- Support closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
- Participate in forward-looking ad hoc projects to support the business in providing foresight for critical business decisions and implementations
- Enrich CF A’s culture of learning and trust through active sharing of knowledge and experiences within your areas of expertise
What you need to make real what matters
- At least 5-6 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries, a consulting company or a Big4 company with respective exposure to procurement and supply chain management
- Strong past performance in academics (e.g.: engineering, business or similar)
- Intensive theoretical and practical experience in Procurement
- Preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting and have experiences working and communicating with multiple cultures
- Desire and drive to constantly learn, expose oneself to new situations as well as to develop into future leadership roles
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotely culture as part of constantly changing diverse teams
What we offer
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens
- Pension plan to ensure financial security
- 50+ learning hours per year for both personal and professional growth provided by the CF A community
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time